White beans with chards
A simple and quick one-pot recipe, mostly with canned vegetables and beans…
Ingredients (2-3 servings)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 small potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
- 400ml warm water
- 1/3 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1/2 tea spoon cumin
- 1/2 tea spoon paprika
- 200g precooked white beans, rinsed
- 200g precooked chards, without water.
- Cut the onion and garlic in small pieces
- Peel and cut the potato in 1cm cubes
- In a pot at medium-high fire strength, warm up the oil with the garlic.
- Add the onion and sauté until transparent.
- Add the spices and cook for 30s or until fragrant.
- Add the potatos, the warm water and the bouillon cube and cook for 10 min.
- Add the white beans and cook for 5 min.
- Add the chards and cook for 3 min.