Three ingredient cookies
I am allergic to eggs, so any pastry recipy that does not require them is more than welcome. These cookies are simple to make and can taste delicious. I took the recipe from #DeliciousMartha's Youtube channel
- 1 very ripe banana
- 140 gr. rolled oats
- 50 gr. chocolate chips
- Put the oats in a food processor to turn them into "powder"
- Mash the banana until it becomes "liquid"
- Progressively mix in the oats
- Add some chocolate chips or crumbles from a pure chocolate bar
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper
- Make balls out of the mixture and press them onto the parchment paper, to create the form of the cookie
- Cook in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- I replaced 50 gr. oats with 50 gr. of the almond paste that results when making almond milk.
- Pay attention to the time and take care in some overs that do not distribute heat evenly.