Sauteed chickpeas with mushrooms
Recipe adapted from El Español.
- A small can (200g) of cooked garbanzo beans
- 400g of varied mushrooms, sliced and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of tomato puree
- Paprika, salt and pepper
- Warm up the olive oil with the garlic.
- Add up the mushrooms and cook on both sides until roasted.
- Add the tomato puree and cook further until reduced.
- Add the chickpeas. Add all spices and remove. Cook for 5 minutes.
Optionally, splash 1/4 cup of wine (red or white) and cook until it evaporates.
Figure 1: The final product
Figure 2: Use another pan to help the mushrooms get crisper
Figure 3: The ingredients