Vegan microwave brownie
I veganized the recipe from BBC Good Food, because I cannot eat eggs.
- 75g of margarine
- 50g peanut butter
- 3 table spoons of chickpea flour
- 3 table spoons of water
- 50g plain flour
- 50g brown sugar
- Warm up the peanut butter in a microwave for 30 seconds at high power.
- Add the margarine and warm up for another 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, stirr the chickpea flour and water together.
- Add the margarine and peanut butter mix and blend with a spoon.
- Progressively mix this with the flour and sugar.
- Cover a glass bowl with plastic film and oil it.
- Pour the mix and warm it up in the microwave for 3 minutes, plus 10 minutes rest.