A delicious snack and a nice complement for your salads. Easy to make.
- One can of cooked chickpeas (~400g)
- 1 tea spoon of garlic powder
- 1 tea spoon of paprika
- 1/2 tea spoon of ginger
- 1/2 tea spoon of ground cumin
- Rinse and wash the garbanzo beans.
- On a large bowl, mix the beans with all the spices.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- On a baking tray, lay down a baking paper and spread the beans.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Turn the beans and then cook for another 5 minutes, watching it.
- Take it out after this time, or when they look ready. They should be crunchy, but not burnt.
Figure 1: The final product